How many correct answers can you get?
1. Which is the only country in the world to have dropped bombs on over
20 different countries since 1945?
2. Which is the only country to have used nuclear weapons to takes the
lives of thousands of civilian women and children?
3. Which country was responsible for a car bomb which killed 80
civilians in Beirut in 1985 in a botched assassination attempt, thereby
making it the most lethal terrorist bombing in modern Middle East
4. Which country's illegal bombing of Libya in 1986 was described by the
UN Legal Committee as a "classic case" of terrorism?
5. Which country rejected the order of the International Court of
Justice (ICJ) to terminate its "unlawful use of force" against Nicaragua
in 1986, and then vetoed a UN Security Council resolution calling on all
states to observe international law?
6. Which country was accused by a UN-sponsored truth commission of
providing "direct and indirect support" for "acts of genocide" against
Mayan Indians in Guatemala during the 1980s?
7. Which country unilaterally withdrew from the Anti-Ballistic Missile
(ABM) Treaty in December 2001?
8. Which country renounced the efforts to negotiate a verification
process for the Biological Weapons Convention and brought an
international conference on the matter to a halt in July 2001?
9. Which country prevented the United Nations from curbing the gun trade
at a small arms conference in July 2001?
10. Aside from Somalia, which is the only other country in the world to
have refused to ratify the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child?
11. Which is the only Western Country which allows the death penalty to
be applied to children?
12. Which is the only G7 country to have refused to sign the 1997 Mine
Ban Treaty, forbidding the use of landmines?
13. Which is the only G7 country to have voted against the creation of
the International Criminal Court (ICC) in 1998?
14. Which was the only other country to join with Israel in opposing a
1987 General Assembly resolution condemning international terrorism?
15. Which country refuses to fully pay its debts to the United Nations
yet reserves its right to veto United Nations resolutions?