1. What is your present state of mind?
Tired (it's 2:47)
2. What is your greatest fear?
To discover that *this* is all there is to life.
3. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
To be with my soulmate in a world where people care for eachother..
4. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
5. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
6. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
7. What is your greatest extravagance?
Buying computer things which I strictly speaking don't need.
8. What is your favourite journey?
The one that takes me somewhere new...
9. On what occasion do you lie?
I only lie when I have to speak to management at work, and that's usually white lies. However, I am very good at bemdimg the truth or leaving bits out, so what I say is totally true and, but doesn't tell the full story. I should have been a lawyer.
10. Where would you like to live?
11. Which historical figure do you most despise?
Hmmm, this is a hard one as most historical figures didn't know the longterm consequences of their actions, so I will say the entire British royal family.
12. Which living person do you most despise?
This might be a bit stereo typical, but I'll say my ex-girlfiend.
13. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
14. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
This one is not suitable for a public post... ;)
15. What is your greatest regret?
See Question 14.
16. When and where were you happiest?
My three months in Israel. It was great.
17. If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be?
Apart from my dad, I would want them to cease to exist.
18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would be less lazy.
19. What do you most value in your friends?
Honesty, integrity and the will to tell me when I've screwed up if no-one else is willing to do so.
20. What is your principal defect?
I'm a bit too paranoid and distrust nearly everyone...
21. What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
To become one of the mindless masses who never try to think for themselves..
22. What would you like to be?
To be rich. Filthy rich.
23. What natural gift would you like most to possess?
Charm and good looks like Wolverine/Aragorn
24. To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
My lack of willpower.
25. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
I would say that they all have their faults.
26. In what country would you like to live?
Hmmm, probably either London or Germany. London is so cosmopolitan that it shouldn't be considered a part of England, hence why I mention it here.
27. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Not offing myself somewhere along the way.
28. What do you regard as the lowest depths of misery?
When I realised that I had to stay in Liverpool for quite a while before escaping....
29. What is your most treasured possession?
Pictures of a very special person
30. What is your most marked characteristic?
Don't know, ask my friends.
31. What is the quality you most like in a man?
32. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
33. Who is your favourite hero of fiction?
Possibly Raistlin from the Dragonlance books.
34. Who are your heroes in real life?
I haven't got any heroes. No-one is great enough for me to look up to.
35. How would you like to die?
Quickly and painlessly.
36. If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, who or what do you think it would be?
37. If you could choose what to come back as, what would it be?
A rich person :)
38. What is your favourite: colour, flower, bird, and occupation?
Black, rose, swan, king.
39. Who are your favourite writers, composers, painters, and poets?
Zeceriah Sitchin, Mozart, Haven't got one, same.
40. What is your motto?
From each according to ability, to each according to need & The good guys loose. And love? Love does not conquer all
Current Clothes: Black combats and black t-shirt from Theregister.co.uk
Current Mood: happy, Tired
Current Music: Mary Hopkins - Those were the days.
Current Taste: Beer
Current Hair: Washed out/lightened black with really long blonde roots.
Current Annoyance: Faulty harddrive
Current Smell: nowt
Current thing I should be Doing: Going to bed
Current Desktop Picture: http://merseygoths.com/mr_eleganza/pics/linux/tux.jpg
Current Favorite bands/singers: Anything that's nostalgic/melancholic, but Leonard Cohen will always be at the top.
Current Book: Maximum Windows Security.
Current Movie In VCR: I haven't got a VCR
Current Refreshment: None, but I'll go and get some soon.
Current Worry: What the future will bring.
Current Crush: Not important.
I see: The keyboard.
I need: Something to drink
I find: I've found everything.
I want: Lot's of things which won't happen.
I have: material things.
I wish: for a lot of things, but wishes are like fishes
I love: ...
I hate: Lots of people and lots of things
I miss: My friends
I fear: Very little
I feel: tired.
I hear: Music
I smell: Nowt
I crave: Nicotine...
I search: Thar Interweb
I wonder: If anything will ever change.
I regret: Something I can't put in a public post.