1. You are attracted to those who are warm and obedience.
Fairly accurate, except that I wonder if this is meant that I like it when others are obedient towards my wishes(?). I prefer equals...
2. In the process of courtship, the approach that would make you
feel irresistable is moods-swing, blow hot and cold in love,
Actually I'm rather annoyed by regular mood swings
3. The impression you would like to give to your lover is stylish.
4. What you hate most in your partner is that the person is
ruthless, cold-blooded, and/or ironic.
Again, totally wrong as nailbug isn't any of those
5. The kind of relationship you would like to build with your
partner is one that you care not only about the present but
also the future with your partner, a long-lasting relationship
that you can grow with.
6. You care about the society and morality, you won't do anything
wrong after marriage.
7. You are afraid of marriage, you think it would take away your
8. At this moment, you are quite self-centered; you think of love as
something you can get and trash anytime you want.
I'm quite self-centered in that I want to move back down to London, and I'm not going to let anyone stop me.
How they got those results based on my answers I'll never know (?)