1. WHAT DID YOU DO IN 2004 THAT YOU'D NEVER DONE BEFORE?
Let bygones be bygones.
2. DID YOU KEEP YOUR NEW YEARS' RESOLUTIONS, AND WILL YOU MAKE MORE FOR NEXT YEAR?
I didn't make any and won't this year.
3. DID ANYONE CLOSE TO YOU GIVE BIRTH?
4. DID ANYONE CLOSE TO YOU DIE?
5. WHAT COUNTRIES DID YOU VISIT?
6. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE IN 2005 THAT YOU LACKED IN 2004?
7. WHAT DATES FROM 2004 WILL REMAIN ETCHED UPON YOUR MEMORY AND WHY?
No dates (I'm terrible with dates) but events:
Saying goodbye to naziboy as he left for sweden
Seeing velvetfur again
Meeting farierhona for the first time
Being visited by spikey_bastard
Obviously there are very specific reasons for these ;)
8. WHAT WAS YOUR BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT OF THE YEAR?
Finally becoming a little bit more sociable and getting a decent job
9. WHAT WAS YOUR BIGGEST FAILURE?
Women in general, women specifically and anything to do with money...
10. DID YOU SUFFER ILLNESS OR INJURY?
I have been more ill this year than ever before, but that would appear to be caused by my gym memebership...
11. WHAT WAS THE BEST THING YOU BOUGHT?
My Gym membership
12. WHOSE BEHAVIOUR MERITED CELEBRATION?
naziboy for finding a new life/love in Sweden
13. WHOSE BEHAVIOUR MADE YOU APPALLED AND DEPRESSED?
Let's not dwell on this...
14. WHERE DID MOST OF YOUR MONEY GO?
Booze, drugs and Garlic & Shots :)
15. WHAT DID YOU GET REALLY, REALLY, REALLY EXCITED ABOUT?
The Scousers visiting, Meeting nice new people, plus something currently in the pipeline :)
16. WHAT SONGS WILL ALWAYS REMIND YOU OF 2004?
Tanz Mit Laibach and simronan_v2's Swords video
17. COMPARED TO THIS TIME LAST YEAR ARE YOU:
a) Happier or sadder? Happier
b) Thinner or fatter? Thinner
c) Richer or poorer? Richer, but broker in the money sense, and far far richer in the more metaphysical meaning...
18. WHAT DO YOU WISH YOU'D DONE MORE OF?
Saving money, taking chances
19. WHAT DO YOU WISH YOU'D DONE LESS OF?
Procrastinating, taking chances
20. HOW WILL YOU BE SPENDING CHRISTMAS?
With at least one bottle of JD
21. DID YOU FALL IN LOVE IN 2004?
22. HOW MANY ONE-NIGHT STANDS?
23. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TV PROGRAMS?
Stargate and Babylon 5
24. DO YOU HATE ANYONE NOW THAT YOU DIDN'T HATE LAST YEAR?
No, I don't really hate anyone.
25. WHAT WAS THE BEST BOOK YOU READ?
26. WHAT WAS YOUR GREATEST MUSICAL DISCOVERY?
Strength Through Joy and B-Movie
27. WHAT DID YOU WANT AND GET?
A better job
28. WHAT DID YOU WANT AND NOT GET?
29. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE FILMS OF THE YEAR?
I can't actually remember any movies from this year :-0
30. WHAT DID YOU DO ON YOUR BIRTHDAY, AND HOW OLD WERE YOU?
27. I went to he gym, worked went home and had a quiet drink with naziboy IIRC
31. WHAT ONE THING WOULD HAVE MADE YOUR YEAR IMMEASURABLY MORE SATISFYING?
32. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONAL FASHION CONCEPT IN 2004?
33. WHAT KEPT YOU SANE?
Booze, Drugs and Garlic & Shots
34. WHICH CELEBRITY/PUBLIC FIGURE DID YOU FANCY THE MOST?
Aeryn Sun from Farscape
35. WHAT POLITICAL ISSUE STIRRED YOU THE MOST?
No individual issue, more peoples naivety when confronted with the selfishness, greed and corruption of politicians.
36. WHO DID YOU MISS?
37. WHO WAS THE BEST NEW PERSON YOU MET?
I have met so many fantastic people this year that it really wouldn't be fair to choose just one. But If I must, I would have to say faerierhona as she is lovely and she helped kickstart my social life
38. TELL US A VALUABLE LIFE LESSON YOU LEARNED IN 2004:
That it's ok to go out on a limb when meeting new people, it could be worth it...
39. QUOTE A SONG LYRIC THAT SUMS UP YOUR YEAR.
Freedom's just another word for nothing left to loose
I'd trade all of my tomorrows for a single Yesterday
Holding Bobby's body close to mine
(At least I think it's something along those lines)
And it has been mentioned that I'm so quiet that some people have had to call me to see if I'm fine, which I am. I just haven't got much to say...