It does seem awfully accurate as well. I'll post my answers below it.
THIS IS AMAZINGLY ACCURATE......
TAKE 3 MINUTES AND TRY THIS IT WILL FREAK YOU OUT.
THIS GAME HAS A FUNNY / CREEPY OUTCOME.
DON`T READ AHEAD JUST DO IT.
IT TAKES ABOUT 3 MINUTES - WORTH A TRY
FIRST GET PEN AND PAPER
WHEN YOU FINALLY CHOOSE NAMES, MAKE SURE IT`S PEOPLE
YOU ACTUALLY KNOW,
AND GO WITH YOUR FIRST INSTINCTS !!!!!
SCROLL DOWN ONE LINE AT THE TIME - DON`T READ AHEAD
OR YOU`LL RUIN THE FUN.
1. FIRST, WRITE NUMBERS 1 THROUGH 11 IN A COLUMN
2. THEN, BESIDE THE NUMBERS 1 AND 2, WRITE DOWN ANY 2
NUMBERS YOU WANT.
3. BESIDE THE #`S 3 AND 7, WRITE DOWN THE NAMES OF
MEMBERS OF THE OPPOSITE
4. WRITE ANYONE`S NAME ( LIKE FRIENDS OR FAMILY
IN THE 4TH, 5TH, AND 6TH SPOT.
5. WRITE DOWN FOUR SONG TITLES IN 8, 9, 10, AND 11
6. FINALLY MAKE A WISH
AND THERE IS THE KEY OF THE GAME
1. YOU MUST TELL (THE NUMBER IN SPACE 2) PEOPLE
ABOUT THIS GAME.
2. THE PERSON IN SPACE 3 IS THE ONE YOU LOVE
3. THE PERSON IN 7 IS ONE YOU LIKE BUT CAN`T WORK
4. YOU CARE MOST ABOUT THE PERSON YOU PUT IN 4
5. THE PERSON YOU NAME IN NUMBER 5 IS THE ONE WHO
KNOWS YOU VERY WELL.
6. THE PERSON YOU NAMED IN 6 IS THE YOUR LUCKY
7. THE SONG IN 8 IS THE SONG THAT MATCHES WITH
PERSON IN NUMBER 3
8. THE TITLE IN 9 IS THE SONG FOR THE PERSON IN 7
9. THE 10TH SPACE IS THE SONG THAT TELLS YOU MOST
ABOUT YOUR MIND
10. AND 11 IS THE SONG TELLING HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT
BLOODY STRANGE BUT IT SEEMS TO WORK.
03 (Name withheld on the off-chance that she reads this :))
04 Pete A yank friend of mine
05 Andy An Aussie friend
06 Rachel Andy's gf
07 Camilla A Danish friend
08 Something I can Never Have Very appropriate as I know I can never have that person.....
09 I can't remember which song I chose here, but it was very appropriate
10 Bitch Well, what can I say, spot on....
11 Love Never Dies Hopefully it will, but I doubt it.....