1) Was 2005 a good year for you?
It has had it's ups and downs, but mostly it has been one rocking kick-ass year that's gonna be hard to top...
2) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Any of my women related low points and the unfortunate situation with posthuman_angel (But that one was sorted amicably)
3) Where were you when 2005 began?
With kris and Maddox at Slimes being very very munted and drunk and having a jolly good time...
4) Who were you with?
5) Where will you be when 2005 ends?
Garlic & Shots
6) Who will you be with when 2005 ends?
With some of my best friends in the whole wide world...
7) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005?
Yes, both of them.
8) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006?
Stop being so gullible and learn when to decide that there's no point...
Attend Viking training more regularly.
Do some studying and get that bloody MCSE
More foreign Travel
9) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?
10) Did you make any new friends in 2005?
11) Who are your favorite new friends?
No favorites, but they are wonderful people and some of them I really don't get to see often enough.
12) What was your favorite month of 2005?
Difficult choice. Either August or November
13) Did you travel outside of the UK in 2005?
14) How many different places did you travel to in 2005?
Sweden, Germany, Denmark, Spain and I think somewhere else, but I can't quite remember...
15) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?
16) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
Yeah, but my aim is improving.
17) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005?
Hmmm, hard call, but I think I would have to say Batman Begins.
18) What was your favorite song from 2005?
No absolute favourite, But I've been listening to a lot of Nightwish, Electric Hellfire Club and Leonard Cohen.
19) What was your favorite album from 2005?
No favourites, I tend to load MP3s onto my MP3 player and listen to them without knowing which album they're on...
20) How many concerts did you see in 2005?
Good lord, so many... Easily 15 or so individual gigs and I went to two festivals.
21) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005?
KMFDM!!! Easily the best gig I have been to ever.
22) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2005?
Yes, although I cut down a lot.
23) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005?
In the beginning of the year, hell yeah, but I've sort of stopped...
24) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
Not that I can think of...
25) What was the biggest lie you told in 2005?
I can't remember lying this year (If anyone can think of something, please let me know).
I have a very firm policy of truth which on occassion has been detrimental :-/
26) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005?
27) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005?
Sort of, but it had to be done. It would have been worse if I hadn't...
28) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005?
Yes, but people like that get cut out of my life like a tumour cut out of a patient.
29) How much money did you spend in 2005?
30) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005?
Hmm, don't know, someone else will have to tell me...
31) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change it, what would it be?
Hard choice, either not have gone to B-Movie or not have gone to STJ...
32) What are your plans for 2006?
Well, I'll see how it goes, but I do know that I will try to put myself first, although to a certain extent it depends on how my current circumstances change.
I have a goal, and I'm hurtling towards it...